【60+ is B, 85+ is A】
WHAT RANK ARE YOU? LEAVE A COMMENT!!
- from the web:
- 5 points for work experience in a worldwide top 500 enterprise? I knew that McDonald’s job would be the key to my future career!
- Former Wal-Mart employee here, back in my early schoolin days. Alright!
- B-Tier teacher master race represent
- so anyone younger than 26 or older than 45 is at best considered B class foreigner, glad to be in A class age if I would have in future masochistic need to visit this third world shithole again
- It seems impossible they could ever control the vetting process, and have time to verify every workplace, every school, and all the other information possible to determine your score. There’s so many things they could get wrong, it’s the perfect bureaucratic idea, and it won’t surprise me at all if this comes true.
- 94 but I’m pretty sure this is not going to be the real grading system. This would slot most random degree holders into the B category and most professionals into the A cat.
- Who decides what are my related working years? What if I had different types of teaching work, like being a trainer in a company? That number could go from 5 to 15 depending on their criteria for me.
- You, if you have some semi convincing documentation.
- What’s so fuck-all stupid about this is that there already are classifications for the job functions that foreigners may do.
- So, a middle manager from a global company is higher than an English teacher now! So useful knowledge! But guess what, under the rules they both fucking get the same 1 year working visa
- I rub elbows with a lot of highly talented, well paid foreigners with PhDs and such at top companies. Some of them are even fluent in Mandarin. The answer is: they’re pretty much all psychos or sociopaths. Some of them are my best friends and some of them I’d like to push off a cliff. But yeah. China (or at least Shanghai) is an amazing playground for smart, hardworking people who are also slightly insane.
SO, WHAT RANK ARE YOU? i’m a ‘B’!